On Saturday 12 September 2015, Cirencester Ashcroft Church opened its doors to celebrate its past and present.
Photos dating back to 1896 were on display when the new 'Methodist Church building in Ashcroft Road was built and opened -"
up to 1996 when it celebrated its 100 years, with a picture of its present congregation then.
Other pictures highlighted its opening as the Ashcroft Centre for Outreach and its merging with the
Cirencester United Reformed Church in 1998.
The highlight of the day was a superb display of over 20 different wedding dressess, circling the church hall.
Dresses dating back to 1940 - right up to 2014. Oh how fashions have changed over the years!
Above the outfits, hanging on the walls, a display of our Church Banners, on the theme of Celebration was
Refreshments were gladly accepted throughout the day. 75 visitors called in to see our portrayal of our heritsage
and grateful thanks are given to everyone who took part in making the day so memorable.